SAFA Umgungundlovu Region to conduct CAF B License Coaching Course
SAFA Umgungundlovu will host a CAF B License Coaching Course for prospective coaches in Pietermaritzburg.
The course that will consist of both practical and theory will be conducted in two phases, of 10 days each. The 1st phase will take place from 31st July – 9th August 2015, Phase 1 and the 2nd phase will take place from the 4th – 13th September 2015
All interested applicants are required to have a SAFA Introductory Coaching Certificate (not less than 8 months) or equivalent International coaching qualifications approved by National Office.
The application pack should consist of an updated Curriculum Vitea, the SAFA coaching Activity report with proof of last team/club/school coached (maximum 2 pages), a copy of SAFA Introductory Certificate, a one page motivation letter, a letter of reference and a certified copy of your Identity Document.
Additional Information for candidates who will be attending the course:
- Participants are to submit a medical certificate not older than two weeks stating candidates’ ability to undergo practical and theoretical work. The original certificate has to be submitted on the eve of the course.
- All participants must bring along sportswear, football shoes, a stop watch, a whistle and stationery for the duration of the course.
- Participants should make their own travel arrangements
- Late and incomplete applications as well as applications exceeding 12 pages will not be considered.
- The SAFA Coaching Education Department will not enter into discussions relating to the course application.
NB. The Commitment Course Fee of R 5000.00 should be paid if the applicant has received an Acceptance Letter from the Coaching Education Department and failure to adhere to any of the entry requirements will result in the candidates’ application not to be approved.
For information, please contact Miss Sabata Mtshatsha 033 3451188/ 0722605488 / or email.
All interested coaches should send their applications by no later than 25th July 2015.
The SAFA Coaching Education Department will not enter into discussions relating to applications for the course.
Click here to download the attached the SAFA Activity Report [Right-click to save]