SAFA B License Coaching Course
Admission Requirements and Information
- Must hold the SAFA C License Coaching Certificate (not less 8 months old) or an equivalent certificate approved by the SAFA Coaching Education Department.
- Must have coached a Senior or Junior Team since acquiring the C License Coaching Course certificate.
- Must submit a typed Activity Report (2 pages) about the practical coaching activities (description and evaluation) with a Senior – Provincial- or Junior team since acquiring the C License Coaching Certificate.
- Must submit a typed detailed CV and a copy of C License Certificate.
- Candidates must know fully all the contents of the SAFA C License Coaching Manual. A test will be done on the eve of the course.
- Must be physically fit to undergo the practical demonstrations. A Fitness test will be done on the eve of the course. Failing the test will result in disqualification.
- Must submit a medical certificate – not older than four weeks – stating candidates’ ability to undergo practical and theoretical work. The original certificate has to be submitted on the eve of the course.
- All participants must bring along at least a standard set of personal sportswear (including football shoes), a stop watch, a whistle and stationery for the duration of the course.
- The course will be conducted in two different phases totalling 20 days.
- The candidate has to make his/her own travel arrangements.
Governance of the Coach Education Structure