Anastasia (Natasha) grew up in a soccer family, married to an international Greek soccer player, Angelo, coach, and administrator.
They were both involved in amateur football, as they always love and believed in the football development.
From 1985 Anastasia was involved with professional football clubs (PSL), in marketing and PR. Swallows , Blackpool etc.
1987: Appointed as a Manager Director of Sundowns FC.
1988: Sundowns wins the first league title and start to earn a place as a top team in South Africa (Angelo was the coach).
1990: Anastasia and Angelo buy the shares of the club, together with Abe Krok and the glory days of Sundowns starts. The club kept winning trophies more than any other team in South Africa. Also for the first time participate in CAF African Champions League.
CAF Final and game of the year 2002
Best team of the decade 1990 – 2000
Sundowns keep up the development and in many occasions has 7 players at the same time in the Bafana Bafana squad.
PSL (Professional Soccer League):
- Anastasia has been elected as the First Woman in the 11 men NSL PSL Executive.
- Served in the security committee of PSL.
- Chairperson of the Legacy Committee PSL
As social worker believes in development and how to help the society through football.
SAFA (South Africa Football Association):
First woman been elected at the executive committee of SAFA.
She is an NEC member
- First Chairperson of women’s football for years
- Served in the indoor football committee
- Competitions committee
- Task committee for Bafana Bafana FIFA World Cup Korea Japan
- Served in SAFA’s international board
- Chairperson of SAFA’s Technical Committee
- Chairperson of SAFA’s Referees Committee
- Chairperson of SAFA’s Medical
First South African woman been appointed in CAF
- Served as Vice President of CAF Women’s Organizing Committee
- CAF Organizing committee women’s football AFCON Equatorial Quinea Vice President
First ever South African to be appointed in FIFA’s committee.
Served in the FIFA Football Committee together with the great Pele, George Weah, Sir Boby Chalton, Franz Beckenbaoure , Michell Platini and many other legends
U17 World Cup Committee
First FIFA women Acting Chairperson of U17 WWC Azerbaijan 2012
FIFA World Cup South Africa LOC: 2010
First Woman to be appointed to the Local Organizing Committee (for 2 years the only woman):
- Served in the Legacy Committee
- Served in the Marketing Committee
Anastasia serves as a match commissioner for:
- SAFA Play-Offs and International Games
- CAF International Games both men and women teams as well as National Teams
- FIFA Olympic qualifying games
- Several honours from both PSL and SAFA
- Special award from CAF for Achievement in Football 2003
- Woman of the Year 1998
- The President of the Republic of South Africa Award
- Honour for FIFA World Cup South Africa
Her dream is to develop both man and Women’s football in Africa With knowledge, determination and hard work we can make a big difference in children’s life and our youth in Africa can develop to The best players , students and the future Legend’s
Anastasia is been elected in September 2013 once again as National Executive Member of South Africa Football Association.
Anastasia is a business woman and her family is involved in commodity business as well as different projects
She is a joint Chair of Tsichlas Investments as well as a shareholder of BEE Companies.