C License Coaching Course
Coaches must pass the C License Coaching Course before proceeding to the B & A License Coaching Courses.
- 10 day course.
- The course is conducted for two periods of five consecutive days between 08h00 – 18h00 (i.e. Phase 1 & Phase 2) totalling to 80 hours with a distance learning of 6 weeks in between the two phases.
- Candidates MUST be in possession of the SAFA D License (the certificate must be at least eight (8) months old) or an equivalent certificate approved by the SAFA Coaching Education Department.
- Candidates must have coached a Senior or Junior Team since acquiring the Introductory Coaching Course certificate.
- Candidates must submit a typed Activity Report (2 pages) about the practical coaching activities (description and evaluation) with a senior, provincial or Junior team since acquiring the D License (Basic Course Compulsory).
- Candidates must submit a typed detailed CV and a copy of D License Certificate
- Candidates must fully understand and know all the contents of the D License (Basic Course Compulsory) Manual. Participants will be tested on the eve of the course.
- Candidates must submit a medical certificate (not older than four weeks) stating the candidates’ ability to undergo practical and theoretical work. The original certificate has to be submitted a day before the course commences.
- All candidates must bring a standard set of personal sportswear (including football boots), a stop watch, a whistle and stationery for the duration of the course.
- Contact/register with your SAFA Region to find dates, times and locations of C License Coaching Courses in your area.
- Candidates must pay for their travel.
Governance of the Coach Education Structure
Men’s Beach Soccer