SAFA A License Coaching Course
Admission Requirements and Information
- Candidates must hold the SAFA CAF B License Certificate or an Equivalent Certificate approved by the National Office.
- Must have coached a Senior or Junior Team since acquiring the B License Certificate.
- Candidates must submit an Activity Report (a minimum of 3 pages) about the practical coaching activities (description and evaluation) with a Senior – Provincial- or/and Junior team and copy of B License Certificate.
- Candidates must know fully all contents of the SAFA-CAF B License Coaching Manual. A test will be done.
- Must be physically fit to undergo the practical demonstrations. A Fitness test will be conducted at the beginning of the course.
- Must submit an original medical certificate – not older than four weeks – stating candidates’ ability to undergo practical and theoretical work. The certificate has to be submitted on the eve of the course.
- All participants must bring along at least a standard set of personal sportswear (including football shoes), a stopwatch, a whistle and stationery for the duration of the course.
- The course will be conducted in three different time periods totalling thirty (30) days which is 240 hours.
- The candidate has to make his/her own travel arrangements.