Reports to: Communications and PR Manager
Job Status: Permanent
Job Purpose: The purpose of this position is to manage all internal and external communication; oversee the development and implementation of Information and Communication Technology Systems.
Remuneration: A competitive cost to company package applies
Level: Management Staff
Experience: 5 Years
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Degree (bachelor or master) in Computer Science or similar
- Qualifications that be an added advantage are: MCSE, HCNP and HCNA
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing IT projects or products.
- Experience of leading digital teams with a diverse range of skills and levels, internal and external.
- Experience of all social and new media platforms.
- Experience of managing large and multiple projects across a range of digital channels
- Experience of managing external suppliers to achieve business objective
- Experience in / passion for football is of advantage
Key Performance Areas
- Awareness of current trends in social media practice and technologies.
- Managing multiple projects to meet deadlines amidst competing priorities.
- Knowledge of Web and social analytics tools.
- Brand management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Managing successful digital campaigns from planning to execution.
- Proficiency with photo and video software systems, and some experience with Web content management systems.
.Forward your comprehensive CV via email; attention: Nannie Coetzee; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26 March 2020
All applications will be treated in strict confidence