21 October 2019 – The World football governing body, FIFA, will hold a Council meeting on Thursday, 24 October 2019 in Shanghai, China PR.
The agenda for the gathering is already available on FIFA.com.
Among others, the meeting will deal with:
- The ratification of FIFA General Secretary Fatma Samoura as FIFA General Delegate for Africa for a six-month period
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 match schedule
- Amendments to the women’s international calendar
- Update on the international match calendar
- Amendments to the Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players
- Update on the bidding process for the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023
- Ideas for the future of Women’s Football Competitions
Read the full agenda here.