8 February 2019 – Kindly note that all CAF Coaching Courses will resume with immediate effect. CAF have also since updated their CAF online system where all coaching course applications, CAF C, B, A and PRO have to be requested online and authorized by the member Associations (in this case SAFA) Technical Director’s office.
The CAF C and B licenses are still to be requested by the relevant SAFA Region and course details submitted to the SAFA Coach Education department, attention Ms Christina Phafane at firstname.lastname@example.org, 2 months prior to the course starting date.
- A course request with CAF online will then be lodged by SAFA HQ on your behalf.
- CAF will then send SAFA a successful course request code.
- The technical office will then notify the relevant SAFA region and once payment is received from each applicant, the region must send all the participants details for registration.
- Participants must have all their correct documents, including passport/ SA identification details, previous coaching license details and certificates, in order for an application to be made.
- Only once all these details have been correctly uploaded, the Technical Director’s office will ratify the participants and submit same to CAF.
To further assist us in helping our coaches continue to improve and acquire higher qualifications, it’s very important that we have all the coach’s details (name, id number, contact number’s and QUALIFICATIONS) upon registration of their respective teams and players, ideally using the MYSAFA system.