6 October 2018 – Finland-based striker Ode Fulutudilu is excited about her return to the Sasol-sponsored Banyana Banyana squad. It has been three years she was last called up to the South African Senior Women’s National Team under the then coach Vera Pauw. The former Cape Town Roses striker in the Sasol League now plies her trade at Oulu Nice Soccer – where she has been for the past seven months. She managed 15 goals during that time, which saw her return to Banyana Banyana. She is looking forward to contributing to the success of the squad, which faces Chile tonight in the first of two international friendly matches. The clash takes place at Estadio Sausalito in Vina del Mar. Kickoff is at 23h30 South African time (18h30 local time in Chile). Listen as Fulutudilu talks about her return, her time in Finland and her dreams.
- Mihlali Mayambela paving his own path
- Coach Ellis names preliminary squad to face Serbia in away clash
- I really did not expect it so soon – Mailula on Bafana call-up
- Latest on tickets to this week’s Bafana and SA Under-23 matches
- Bafana Bafana report for duty ahead of make-or-break clashes against Liberia