6 February 2018 – The South African Football Association (SAFA) Coaching Education will be conducting a SAFA Instructors Course for aspirant Instructors. The 10-day course will take place at the Association’s Technical Centre (Fun Valley) south of Johannesburg from 17 to 26 March. Participants are advised to arrive on Friday, 16 March.
Entry requirements for the course are:
- SAFA Level 2 or CAF A License or Pro-License Coaching Certificate holder for more than 2 years old
- International coaching qualifications will only be considered if it is equivalent to official UEFA A License and approved by the SAFA National Office
- CV including all contact details – mobile number, fax, e-mail (maximum 2 pages)
- Copies of relevant certificates or documents (Qualifications)
- Coaching Activity report with proof of last team/club/school coached (maximum 2 pages)
- Copy of SAFA Level 2 or CAF A Certificate or Pro license
- Application/Motivation letter (maximum 1 page)
- A letter of reference signed by one of the following Director of the Club, Region or Provincial Technical Officer and his/her contact details (maximum 1 page)
- Commitment Course fee of R 5000.00 (non refundable) is payable if the applicant is accepted.
- SAFA will be responsible for accommodation and meals for the entire course.
- Participants are to submit a medical certificate not older than two weeks stating candidates’ ability and good health to undergo practical and theoretical work. The original certificate has to be submitted on the eve of the course.
- All participants must bring along sportswear, football shoes, a stop watch, a whistle, Laptop and stationary for the duration of the course.
- Participants should make their own travel arrangements
NB: All interested coaches should send their applications by e-mail no later than 23 February 2018 (Friday). Successful candidates will receive confirmation from the office and will make payment thereafter.
For further enquiries please contact:
Ms. Joy Moloi
Cell: 082 417 0442
Tel: 011 567 2845
Late and incomplete applications as well as applications exceeding 12 pages will not be considered.
The SAFA Coaching Education Department will not enter into discussions relating to the course application.