SAFA’s Statutes form the Constitution of South Africa’s governing body for football. They provide the basic laws on which all of SAFA’s rules are set for competitions, transfers, doping issues and a host of other concerns. Relevant document links can be found at right.
- Mibe happy as rampant Bantwana punishes Namibia
- Sundowns Ladies dominate the 2022 Hollywoodbets Super League Awards
- SA Under-17 women’s team turns attention to Namibia
- Nominees for Hollywoodbets Super League Awards unveiled
- Crowie happy with SA’s preparations for Under-17 Africa Cup of Nations COSAFA qualifier