SAFA Tshwane together with the University of Pretoria will be hosting the SAFA Level 1 Coaching Course.
The Coaching Course will consist of two phases; the first will take place from 7 – 16 September 2012 at the University of Pretoria while the second phase will take place in October 2012.
Entry requirements for the course are:
- SAFA Introductory coaching certificate
- International coaching qualifications will only be considered if it is equivalent to an official UEFA C Licence
- CV including all contact details – mobile number, fax ,e-mail (maximum 2 pages)
- Coaching activity report with proof of last team/club/school coached (maximum 2 pages)
- Copy of SAFA Introductory Certificate
- Application/Motivation letter (maximum 1 page)
- One letter of reference (maximum 1 page)
- Copy of identity document (maximum 1 page)
Venue: University of Pretoria
All interested coaches should send their applications by e-mail or fax no later than 29 August 2012 to:
Attention- Neelan Chetty
Landline: 012 323 4740
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Late and incomplete applications as well as applications exceeding 12 pages will not be considered. The SAFA Coaching Education Department will not enter into discussions relating to applications for the course.